Sunday, January 5, 2014

SELF-EVALUATION


                                                              Hi! It's 3rd quarter..If I will rate myself in this grading out of 10 it's 7 because I am lazy in doing my homework at home and I thought my grades was failed..huhuhu:(( .
In this grading for me it's a hard part of my life because since when I was in first my grades are all maintain you can't see a line of 7 there on my card but now it have..:((




7 comments:

  1. Probably everyone of us hadve experienced having a very ha rd time this grading, I myself can tell that. Well, I guess life is unfaur,just kidding, you know life ain't always about one person having the time of there life,never failing at one thing. All that I can say is that, keep doing yoyr best, one day you'll succeed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Avoid being lazy and next time do your schoolworks so that you wont be sad thinking about something you did that wasn't that good. :))) <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. just do your best and you will have high grades .. haha .. i like your work..keep it up ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like your work..keep it up ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Michael. Keep doing your best.

    ReplyDelete