Wednesday, July 31, 2013

ARTIFACTS 3

REFLECTION
June 20, 2013
                                           Our activity entitled "Warrior is a child". I like the song The warrior is a child by Gary Valenciano. I've learned of what is the meaning of a warrior is a child. It is the warrior of god, god sent that to us to protect us to many temptations and sins.


What are the strengths and weaknesses of this work?
                        I finished answering the activity. When I listen to the music and I will write the lyrics I don't understand and hear clearly the voice of the speaker who is singing. In finding a word on the puzzle I don't see some words I did not complete the puzzle. 
What would you work on more if you have additional time?
                      I have time to understand the voice of the singer and I will write down the lyrics. I have time to find the words in the puzzle.

No comments:

Post a Comment